Want your law story featured on our site? Send an email to: email@example.com
For questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
1February 3, 2017
4September 23, 2016
5September 23, 2016
- House, Trump Admin, States Settle ACA Subsidy Battle December 15, 2017The Trump administration, the U.S. House of Representatives and 17 states embroiled in a legal battle over billions of dollars in Affordable Care Act subsidies have agreed to settle a dispute currently pending before the D.C. Circuit, according to an agreement filed in federal court Friday.
- In Case You Missed It: Hottest Firms And Stories On Law360 December 15, 2017For those who missed out, here's a look back at the law firms, stories and expert analyses that generated the most buzz on Law360 last week.
- Special Master Says Uber Should Have Produced Letter December 15, 2017The special master in Waymo’s self-driving car trade secrets suit against Uber said Friday that a letter detailing an ex-Uber employee’s allegations against the company should’ve been produced during discovery, in a report released the same day the 37-page letter — and its claims of corporate espionage and evidence destruction — was unsealed.
- Fed. Circ. Says PTAB Erred In Axing Hospital Bed Patent December 15, 2017The Federal Circuit on Friday reversed and vacated different portions of a Patent Trial and Appeal Board decision that upheld as invalid the asserted claims of a hospital bed patent, finding that the board erred in its logic and by not adequately explaining itself.
- Tilton Says Zohar Funds Tried To Preempt Her Claims December 15, 2017Private equity magnate Lynn Tilton asked a Delaware federal court Thursday to take over a state-court suit filed by three investment funds that are wrestling with her for control of several businesses, saying the funds are trying to undermine her action against them in New York federal court.
- DC Circ. Gives Reporters Another Shot In FBI Fake News Row December 15, 2017The D.C. Circuit on Friday revived the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press' and the Associated Press' bid to learn more about the FBI's alleged practice of impersonating journalists and crafting fake news articles to catch suspected criminals, ruling that the federal government hadn't provided enough information about what it had done to locate […]
- Entergy Doesn’t Owe ‘Bandwidth Payments,’ D.C. Circ. Told December 15, 2017The Arkansas Public Service Commission urged a D.C. Circuit panel in oral arguments Friday to upend a Federal Energy Regulatory Commission decision holding an Entergy unit to millions of dollars in “bandwidth payments.”
- 5 Questions Raised By NLRB’s Joint Employer About-Face December 15, 2017The National Labor Relations Board’s decision to reinstate the narrower standard for determining joint employment it had in place prior to its controversial Browning-Ferris ruling has won plaudits from business groups, angered worker advocates and left some experts wondering if Congress is likely to soon decide the issue once and for all. Here, Law360 looks […]
- 2nd Circ. Gets Kozinski Sex Probe Amid New Reports December 15, 2017Federal court leaders moved quickly Friday to answer accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior by U.S. Circuit Judge Alex Kozinski, sending a misconduct investigation to an oversight council at the Second Circuit amid new reports that brought the total number of public accusers to 15.
- What Trial Attorneys Want For The Holidays December 15, 2017Trial attorneys at the top of their high-stress profession are making lists and checking them twice, hoping that this holiday season, they'll be waking up to find new slates of jury trials, more involved trial courts and more. Here, top trial attorneys discuss what "gifts" they'd most like to see arrive in their practices.
- Vinny Paz’s lawsuit against ‘Bleed For This’ filmmakers tossedSource: boston.comPublished on 2017-12-07
- Lawsuit accuses utilities of jacking up natural gas pricesSource: boston.comPublished on 2017-11-19
- ‘NutriBullet’ users file consumer lawsuitSource: cnnPublished on 2017-11-15
- Poland Spring targeted by 2nd lawsuit over labelingSource: boston.comPublished on 2017-09-13
- Taylor Swift dropped from DJ’s lawsuitSource: cnnPublished on 2017-08-12
- Chicago mayor defends lawsuit against DOJSource: cnnPublished on 2017-08-07
- Trinity College fights former student’s request for anonymity in lawsuitSource: boston.comPublished on 2017-08-02
- Lawsuits cite Trump tweets to challenge voting panelSource: cnnPublished on 2017-07-11
- Lawsuit demands election results thrown outSource: cnnPublished on 2017-07-05
- Black valedictorian forced to share honor with white student, lawsuit saysSource: cnnPublished on 2017-07-03
- Joe Paterno’s estate drops lawsuit against NCAASource: cnnPublished on 2017-07-01
- Judge: Ivanka Trump must respond in shoe lawsuitSource: cnnPublished on 2017-06-24
- Judge dismisses Kendrick Johnson lawsuitSource: cnnPublished on 2017-06-14
- Court rules against Penn State in two fraternity hazing lawsuitsSource: cnnPublished on 2017-05-31
- Mississippi police agency out of control, ACLU says in lawsuitSource: cnnPublished on 2017-05-13